The Intake staff will contact you by mail for an appointment to come in and review your application. You must attend that
meeting or your application could be removed from the waiting list.
The interview will be a very important step and you must supply the following documents at that time:
- Birth Certificates for all the members of your household
- Social Security Cards for all members of your household
- Proof of annual income can include; an award letter from Social Security or TANF;
pay stubs from your present or previous jobs, income from child support or any income you receive
- Proof of assets can include; checking and saving bank account statements, CD accounts;
information if you own a home or have owned a home in the past
- Landlord names, addresses and phone numbers
This is an important time for you to discuss any situations that you did not include on your application. We are required and do
check your criminal background and contact previous landlords. We will verify your sources of income all to determine if you are
eligible for our housing programs. If you were not born in the United States you or one member of your household must be a US Citizen.
The interview could take an hour so if you have young children try to make arrangements so your interview can be uninterrupted.
We love kids don’t get us wrong, it is just easier when the kids are home.