Group Cast Contact Form

Submit a Work Order

The Sanford Housing Authority’s Maintenance Department only performs repairs to properties owned by SHA. If you are living in an apartment acquired through a Section 8 voucher, then you need to contact your landlord for repair help.

If you are experiencing a fire, police or medical emergency, call 911. To submit other urgent work orders, call 207-324-6767, Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM, or 1-866-390-9922 after hours. For non-urgent orders, you can call the office or e-mail SHA at info@sanfordhousing.org. If e-mailing, please include your name, phone number, address and your issue, with specific details.

Report Changes

If, while on the SHA waiting list, your address, e-mail address or phone number changes, please report this to us right away. Otherwise, we will not be able to contact you if an apartment becomes available.

Also, if your income changes, please let us know, as this may affect your eligibility. This is true whether you are on the waiting list or a tenant.

If you are a tenant and your phone number or e-mail address changes, please let us know by filling out the change order form.

Thank you!

Change Order Form - Click Here