Report Change of Circumstances to Our Housing Agency

If, while on the SHA waiting list, your address, email address, or phone number changes, please report this to us right away. Otherwise, we will not be able to contact you if an apartment becomes available.

Also, if your income changes, please let us know, as this may affect your eligibility. This is true whether you are on the waiting list or a tenant.

If you are a tenant and your phone number or email address changes, please let us know by filling out the change order form.

Thank you!

A person drawing two faces on the wall